Welcome. This site aims to communicate evidence about the impact of agricultural research.
It is for donors and researchers, and it provides easy access to impact studies, tools for strengthening impact assessment studies, and aims to provide feedback to research priorities from the results of impact assessment studies.
This website is managed by the Standing Panel on Impact Assessment, on behalf of the CGIAR system and its centers. Hover and click on a dot on the map to learn more about the 15 centers of the CGIAR:
- IFPRI, Washington DC, USA
- IFPRI International Food Policy Research Institute
Washington DC, USA
- CIMMYT, Mexico City, Mexico
- CIMMYT International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center
Mexico City, Mexico
- CIP, Lima, Peru
- CIP International Potato Center.
- CIAT, Cali, Colombia
- CIAT International Center for Tropical Agriculture.
- Bioversity International, Rome, Italy
- Bioversity International Improving lives through biodiversity research
- Africa Rice Center-WARDA, Cotonou, Benin
- Africa Rice Center-WARDA
- ICARDA, Aleppo, Syrian Arab Republic
- ICARDA International Center for Agricultural Research in the Dry Areas
Aleppo, Syrian Arab Republic
- IITA, Ibadan, Nigeria
- IITA International Institute of Tropical Agriculture
- ILRI, Nairobi, Kenya
- ILRI International Livestock Research Institute
- ICRISAT, Patancheru, India
ICRISAT International Crops Research Institute for the Semi-Arid Tropics
- IWMI, Colombo, Sri Lanka
IWMI International Water Management Institute
Colombo, Sri Lanka
- World Agroforestry, Nairobi, Kenya
- World Agroforestry
- IRRI, Los Baños Philippines
IRRI International Rice Research Institute
Los Baños Philippines
- WorldFish, Penang, Malaysia
- WorldFish WorldFish Center
- CIFOR, Bogor, Indonesia
- CIFOR Center for International Forestry Research
SPIA is recruiting two research associates to be based in Sub-Saharan Africa to work on improving data collected in the World Bank LSMS-ISA panel regarding agricultural technologies.
More information in the ToR.